Sophistication

September 17, 2013


I feel like I look so grown-up with a trench coat. It's going to take some getting used to. My sense of style is changing before my eyes! Still, I can't stray away from my simplistic style. I think it fits pretty well with my personality. I'm definitely not the type to go for bold prints.


Tee: A Gift // Cardigan: Zara // Jeans: Aeropostale // Jacket: H&M // Scarf: A Gift // Flats: SODA

I'm not going to lie, but I find myself quite immature. I laugh at really silly things, I have a slight temper at times, and I'm quite dependent on my parents still. My room still contains numerous stuffed animals. It's good to have a bit of your inner child left! I tried imagining myself sitting at an outdoor cafe having high tea with some friends, dressed well, looking poised, and chatting our days away (so stereotypical). The image of me in a situation like that doesn't fit well. Okay, there are many other ways of growing up but that's the most extreme way I can think of. Who knows, I might do that in the future. I really wonder how I would act/think when I'm 30. Only 11 years till then... time passes by too fast!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. trench coats are such a great addition to pair with any outfit during cooler weather. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, you look adorably stylish!:D I love trench coats!:D I still have an inner child as well!x)

    x Charms│My ∞ Fashion Confession

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have 8 years till I'm 30--time passes seriously fast! And I like wearing trench coats, sometimes I feel like a character in an old fashioned movie in them!

    ReplyDelete