As I'm typing this, my friends are over at my house waiting to countdown for the new year! My friends and I have never been ones to dress up for a new year's eve party so here's my simple outfit for today. You can't see me shivering in these photos but it was freeeeeeeezing (also thanks to my wonderful photographer for staking it out with me)!
Tee: Gap // Cardigan: Forever 21 // Jeans: Aeropostale // Boots: Aldo // Belt: Hong Kong
I am one of those types of people who make a list of resolutions and then never follow through with any of them... mainly because I forget what my resolutions were. And so since I can't find the list of resolutions I made for 2013, here are some things I thought of to sum up the year!
- Completed my first year of university
- Started my blog!!!!
- Vacationed with my family in Ottawa
- Joined my university fellowship and met lots of amazing people
- Bought my first camera
- Passed organic chemistry part 1... HUGE accomplishment for me LOL
- Conquered the second tallest and fastest ride at Canada's Wonderland
- LOL went to my first university party. It was exactly as I expected...
- Went through a whole semester waking up at 6.15am three times a week and survived
- Had my credit card bill amount to just $1.98 in November
- Had a YouTuber give me a shoutout
- Completed the first test towards getting my full driver's license
- Dropped my first university course which I highly regret doing
- Forced to study for 3 weeks straight because my exams were so spread out during the exam period
- Failed at finding a summer job
- Realizing my writing skills are not as good as I thought they were
- Not being able to travel out of the country
There's no way I can lose a list of resolutions if I put it on my blog. Hopefully I'll cross off some of these goals for 2014 as the year progresses :)
- Exercise more often
- Find a part-time job
- Volunteer at the hospital
- Learn to drive
- Be able to master using my camera
- Learn some basic conversational Mandarin
- Be able to find a closer relationship with God
Hope everyone has/had a Happy New Year! :)