Where It's Warm, I'm There

Jan 25, 2014

I wanted to do several outfit posts this entire week but every morning, I ended up throwing on a sweater, jeans, and my chunky winter boots. Winter is the season for me to dress simple - comfort and practicality over style to stay warm. After experiencing winter for so many years, you may think that I would have gotten used to it by now. Never have I experienced temperatures close to -30 and below. If it's cold enough to freeze my skin, I'm going to bundle up as much as I can.


Sweater: Old Navy // Mint Collared Shirt: Garage // Jeans: Uniqlo // Boots: Aldo

You may have noticed that my outfit photos are a bit different this time. I'm indoors just because it's warmer and I also found it a lot easier to take photos on my own by sitting down. I'm closer to the camera so I'm in the frame when I focus, which gives SLIGHTLY better quality. Slowly but surely, I'm learning the functions of my camera and how to get the best quality out of them so bare with me. Still remoteless when taking these photos (not to mention my slightly orange skin colour).

Lately, I've been feeling very unhealthy. I don't know if it's the dry weather outside making me break out but I've been getting a lot of pimples. It may be due to the fact that I've been snacking on Tostitos all week and instant noodles though... why must delicious food be so unhealthy?


I'm desperately wishing for spring to come now. I was browsing through a lot of skirts for the past two days on eBay. I bought two and I can't wait to style them once it gets warmer! Okay, I'll stop talking about the weather soon if mother nature can be a little nicer. STAY WARM EVERYONE! You don't know how jealous I am seeing all these outfit posts with people going bare-leg in skirts...



No comments :

Post a Comment