Olive It

August 07, 2013


Do you understand the title of the post? Olive it... "I love it". Yes? No? I tried to be creative so I hope it worked.



Top: Gap // Skirt & Necklace: XXI // Bag: Garage // Flats: Blowfish

Wow, I'm wearing a necklace! This is a rare sighting of Joyce with jewelry, just saying. This olive skirt has been sitting in my closet for the past few years, probably only getting worn twice at maximum. Finally, it got its glory day today. The tee is actually from my sister's closet but no one said we couldn't share! In fact, she doesn't know I took it until now if she's reading this post... hi sis :D

Do you ever have those outfits where it looks okay for awhile, and then the next minute you doubt the pairing of clothing? I had that feeling with this outfit... and somewhat still do. But I like that it's different from what I normally wear. It doesn't really look like a summer outfit but it suits the weather that I've been experiencing here! Please excuse the crinkles in my skirt.

I've been so tired these past days. For the next two weeks, I'll be studying my bum off for my finals. I only have two, but that's two more than none! I'll have less than a week off until I have a research class/course I signed up for, and that will take a week. It's a chance to work first-hand with a professor (and 23 other students) so I'm pretty excited! Once that week is done, I get a few days off and school starts again for me! Student life.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. loving the look, comfortable and pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cute title :) I did get it!
    I really like the color of your skirt, you totally should wear it more often! Its a great color for fall wear too :) Good luck on your exams and hope you get a chance to rest up afterwards

    Olive this outfit! ;)
    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt!!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are brand new at this. Awesome. Looks like you know what you are doing. I've been here over a year and I finally have it down. WELCOME! (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thank you so much for linking up to the Friend Connect Blog Hop. I had a blast co-hosting this event. I would love it if we could keep in touch with each other and follow each other. I'm following you via GFC.

    BTW cool outfit.

    -Tranae
    www.becomingfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha this post was really funny :) Olive puns too..so much...All my friends get mad when I star because they never end! Your outfit is adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete