Painting The City White

November 28, 2013


I have never done outfit posts in the winter before and I didn't realize how hard it is to do it! My coats rarely make the outfit so staking it out in the cold was a challenge.

So as you can see, a nice blanket of snow has fallen! Goodbye green grass! Everything just seems so still now: less animals, less cars, and less sun during the day. I was (and still am) pretty excited for winter to start because that means it's almost Christmas time! LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY. The Christmas tree is already up at my house too!


Polka Dot Shirt: H&M // Cardigan: Zara // Skirt: Stitches // Leggings: Garage // Socks: Roots // Boots: Spring // Gloves: Talula

Radio stations have already started playing Christmas songs. The happiness in the songs just puts you in such a great mood. I'm also a big fan of instrumental music and so I love listening to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas tracks. If you haven't listened to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra yet, you need to search them up on YouTube! I suggest you listen to my all-time favourite song by them, Christmas Eve Sarajevo. The amount of talent the orchestra has is unfathomable.

Tomorrow is my last day of lectures and I am SO EXCITED to be done with the semester. Time to tackle those finals! Hope everyone has a great week!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. cute outfit :) I don't know how you were able to stand in the cold so long yet look so happy, but great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, where I live the winters usually get pretty harsh- very cold with loads of snow! So blogging under those circumstances become a bit tricky as outdoor photo shoots are very limited!
    Really nice outfit! You look very sweet! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for cold weather, too, but it kind of pains me to see that snow! Ha! And I'm actually quite glad you were brave in the cold to showcase your outfit without a coat - sometimes I get annoyed seeing bloggers post pics of their outfits with only their coat on when the majority of the people in real life will see what's *under* their coat. Yet, we never get to see that view! Unfortunately that means freezing your butt off, but you are adorable if it's any consolation!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to spend white christmas soon. :( I hope we have it here.

    dream-believerrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this winter look! Polka dots and cute boots make for a perfect outfit in my book :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete