Dressed Up

October 21, 2014


Rarely (or rather never) do I dress up when I go to school. On a regular basis, I just throw on a simple top and jeans/comfy pants. The reason I dressed up a bit more today is because today is a big day for me. I'll be attending a ceremony at my school to accept a scholarship I was recently awarded! I am extremely honoured that I was chosen for it and I am nothing less than thankful. Those sleep-less nights and studying finally paid off!



Dress & Jacket: Forever 21 // Leggings: Garage // Boots: Hunters // Cardigan: Bluenotes

For the following 3 weeks, I have to complete 5 midterms, 1 assignment, and 1 lab quiz- bring on the stress. My reading/study week just finished at school so it has been a huge challenge waking up early again. On the plus side, the change in weather has been nice. I actually hoped that it would rain today so that I could wear my rain boots LOL. All the fall leaves have changed colour so it makes everything outside look so pretty and calm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments