Baby Bucket Hat Project

July 17, 2021

 


The next baby project I have to showcase are these cute bucket hats! The best feature about this design is that they are reversible so you can flip the hat around to match an outfit. I made two bucket hats: the left one is a solid light blue + darker printed blue combination, while the right one is a solid beige + yellow printed blue combination.

The pattern I used is linked below. The instructions were clear and straightforward. The most difficult part for me while making this project was sewing the curved edges; otherwise each step was quite simple. I used 4 different types of woven fabric to make the two bucket hats and a layer of interfacing for the brim of each hat.

I chose to make the bucket hats in a size slightly bigger than my nephew's head size so that he could grow into it. Highly recommend trying out this pattern if you're looking for a quick and easy sewing project.

Pattern: Oliver and S



You Might Also Like

1 comments