Condensed Summer Bucket List

August 19, 2013

I'm finally free from school!!!!! Look at that smile across my face. You could say that it officially marks the start of my summer holiday though... sad, isn't it? Even worse, this freedom will last for just one week. And something EVEN worse is happening tomorrow but you'll just have to wait for my next post to find out what that might be. On another note, it's been over a week since I've done an outfit post- WOW. Time flies.

 

 Top: Garage // Cardigan: Talula // Skirt: Stitches // Flats: SODA

I think it is safe for me to describe this outfit as a combination of crochet, pleats, and patriotism (got my red and white going on). I would like to think that this outfit is pretty cheap because most of the pieces didn't come out of my own pocket. A big thanks to those who got them for me! The only things I did pay for were the flats (~$10) and the skirt ($5), amounting to a grand total of $15! I have a double crochet theme going on here. Ahh, I am so in love with the crochet top. My only problem with it is that it doesn't have a lining underneath so I always have to wear a camisole under it.

Hmm, I've had some family trips this summer and did some things with friends but there's just so much more I want to do! I already have three things planned to do this week because I have to squeeze everything in this week. I've literally been sitting at my desk for almost all the days of the past two weeks. I'm planning on making blog posts on the things I'm doing this week so I don't want to spoil it now. Stay tuned!

What I can say is that this might be the last time you'll see me with my hair this long. I'm planning to get it cut before school starts (and potentially colouring it for the first time). It will be a big change but I'm pretty excited to undergo a transformation!



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love the outfit! I'm petite too, so I think this will work for me. Loving that lace top! xo

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that top!
    -Carylee
    Morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for no school! Love the color of the cardigan :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joyce, I'm your newest follower on GFC from the Wednesday hop. Love the outfit, I don't think the skirt will for me though cause my belly is quite heavy. Lol.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look super happy :) Glad your exams are over and you're free from school! Wow, your summer holidays start late! Anyways, you look so cute in this outfit! :)

    Christy
    www.sunnywithasideof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My holidays actually started in April and it is supposed to last until the end of August. Since I had summer school, that took up majority of the time so I only have a week of being free from school!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute outfit! I am in love with your blog! So glad I found it through the Weekly Wed blog hop - I am your newest follower! I was reading your About page, and discovered that we both live in the wonderful country that is Canada! haha xx

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty lace top! Yay for being done with school for now. Make the most out of your week off :) Can't wait to see your new hair!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cardigan and skirt are wonderful :) this look is so cute !xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute lace look! Stopping by from the trend spin link up!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style. You're such a beautiful girl!! Very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete