The Second Decade

May 29, 2014


There are moments when I can't believe I'm 20 years old now. I don't even know what age I look like- I am sometimes mistaken as a high school student but other rare occasions am I mistaken for someone in their early 20s. My birthday was in early May and I spent my day playing PS3 with friends. I didn't get a chance to celebrate with family/friends on the day of because it was Mother's Day and my mom and sister weren't at home. I had a birthday dinner with my friends the day after though and this was what I wore!


Dress: A Local Boutique // Cardigan: Bluenotes // Flats: Soda

Now that I'm older, the top thing on my bucket list this summer is to get my driver's licence. Most people would jump at the chance when they're of age to get their licence but I never had the urge to get it until now. I mean, I want to get around myself without bothering my parents or having to walk/bus everywhere. I'm off school for four months so I have plenty of time to learn. I already started lessons and I have to say... I'm not as bad of a driver as I thought I would be.

Elections are coming up too. I can finally use my right to vote!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! I'm sure there are many great things to come for you.

    ReplyDelete