Twentieth First Day Of School

September 03, 2015


My final year of undergrad has officially begun! I'm not exactly excited about it just because it all seems too fast. Seriously, I'll be applying to my Master's starting in late October... it honestly feels like I've been in university for less than two years. Hopefully I'll get into my program and I'll have two more first days of school to look forward to!

All summer long I've been wearing jeans so I felt quite out of my element wearing a dress to school. The volunteering positions I took up this summer required me to wear long pants so I had to suffer through the heat. Needless to say, my legs barely saw the sun these past months.

My outfit is pretty simple (as always). I thought I looked like a schoolgirl originally because of the plaid pattern. I mean, if an outfit makes me look younger, I'll for sure wear it more often hehe. I know I'm not old, but I feel old.

The temperature this week shot up suddenly so I was basically sweating buckets when having these photos taken outside. Thank you to my photographer for the help and suffering with me! Now, it's time to suffer through the rest of the year... the time when I say goodbye to sleep and hello to a gazillion pimples. I almost fell asleep during my first lecture already so I can only imagine what it will be like later on.

Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Soda

Say hello to the geese of my school :) I am clearly having a lot of fun


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love it :)
    -Jenna <3
    Check out my blog! The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete