Getting Ready for Fall

August 27, 2013


I can't believe that it's almost fall! That means it's time for changes- new clothes, new hair (rocking my new 'do), new teachers, new classes... you name it. Even though September is partially still considered summer, the weather no longer feels that way. I've started to get some cooler days where I live already. It's much more enjoyable because the air conditioning doesn't need to be blasted on high. I hate it when it gets extremely humid because I literally have to wear a sweater indoors and then tank top and shorts outdoors. I say the temperature around low to mid 20s feels the best.

Sweater: American Eagle // Shorts: Giordano // Sandals: Spring

I loveeeeeeee this sweater (as you can see by my extended e's). The lace stripes just add something delicate and different to it. I've been waiting to wear it and now is the perfect weather. Mixing fall and summer pieces gives a really nice transitioning outfit into the new season while still being able to be comfortable in the weather changes.

I've been so lost on shows to watch this summer because a lot of my favourites ended their season or took a break. That includes the Big Bang Theory, New Girl, and the Amazing Race. Luckily, Pretty Little Liars started a new season in June. And it's finally summer finale now. They better reveal something worthwhile instead of dragging the show for so long. It's so frustrating... but I can't stop watching! What shows do you like watching?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. New hair! It looks good on your though (: I could never rock short hair :/
    Especially love your sweater here (:

    Yuen from The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweater is sooooo cute on you!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete